Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I = Sucky Blogger

OK, so I'm not the best [yet] at this blogging business. I have lots of minutia in my head and most of it comes up in daily conversations with myself but taking the extra step to type it all out has yet to come to fruition. That will change.

One thing I can post about on a daily basis with relative ease, as I already record it in several other places, is my running. I'm currently training for revenge at the Chicago Marathon. And although the summer is not my most favorite time to run, I'm getting the job done.

Good things about summer running in NYC:
  • Enjoying a light breeze on a late evening run along the Hudson River
  • Catching the dance of sunlight through the tree canopy that surrounds the reservoir in Central Park
  • Long training runs hosted by the NYRR
  • Early morning runs across the Brooklyn Bridge ...when it provides the feeling of a high powered A/C unit & before the tourists invade!
  • Finishing 20 miles before most of the city is awake

1 comment:

KP said...

Not sucky, just need more practice!