Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oooooo ahhhhh, yeah.

Got in to see my fabulous, favorite massage therapist yesterday - was that ever overdue! It never fails to amaze me that something so painful and uncomfortable such as a deep tissue massage can produce such better feeling, looser muscles. I decided to walk home across town afterwards so that helped a bit but I missed out on my recovery run ...that'll have to happen today. Something else that helped last night was the delicious salmon we enjoyed for dinner. Balsamic & peach marinade --- yum! Coupled with a little beach volleyball, a little men's gymnastics and that's an exciting evening in my life.

Coming up this weekend, the women's Olympic marathon!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Those cupcakes look delicious!

The salmon sounds delicious! Do you have a recipe you could share?

Maria said...

Truth be told, I bought the salmon already marinated @Whole Foods but it looks like they have a similar recipe on their site: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/seafood/salmon_balsamiccitrus.html

Just sub out the orange juice and include peaches.

Jen said...

Thanks Maria! I LOVE Whole Foods prepared food!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Seriously - I was JUST thinking that about the cupcakes too!

I'm gonna go get me some.