Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back off kitty!

So yesterday ended up being a rest day [from running]. I used the time to do very restless types of things.
  • Scrubbing the hell outta the shower and toilet
  • Sweeping up what felt like piles of flippin' kitty litter
  • Dusting and vacuuming ...love my Dyson!
  • Folding laundry that got washed/dried on Monday
  • Organizing another couple of big donation bags for Goodwill
  • Performing a push-up test, how many can I do before collapsing in on myself
I wound down with some easy yoga and stretching. That is until Dillon entered the picture. The dude loves the yoga mat. I think it's the consistency of the rubber or something; whatever it is when the mat comes out Dillon goes crazy - kitty on crack kind of crazy. He wants to play, he wants to crawl right under your downward dog self, he wants to nip at your outstretched fingers and toes.

Dillon is not zen-like.

1 comment:

sauconRunner said...

Try downward dog w/ a 4 year old and an 8 month old puppy. One is climbing up my back the other is under me licking my face!