Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Really?

Perhaps it's because there are other achey bits at the moment but I feel, quite possibly, that Sunday's kick boxing class may have done some real good with this damned left leg. Or maybe it was the hills on Saturday? I'm not going to question it further nor am I going to draw any more solid conclusions until the soreness wears off but systems are feeling pretty good, pretty positive right now.

Last night I did what's quickly become my standard Duathlon Monday workout. 2 miles at general aerobic pace followed by 45 mins of spin class followed by 3 miles at GA pace working up to tempo and then a bit faster.

Snow or no snow, wind or no wind, ice or no ice, I'm heading out along the Hudson tonight for a post-work run.

WOOT!

4 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

That would be awesome if you kick boxed your way out of your leg issues! Hope it continues to feel great.

Theia said...

YEAH!!!!!!

solarpowered said...

I often roll my ankles while running around my town (dumb cobblestones). After the initial shock and skipped heartbeat, and I realize my ankle isn't broken and I can still run on it, I often notice the ankle feels looser and opened up a bit. Weird, I know, but maybe that's what kickboxing did to your leg...

Rebecca Wroten said...

I have kicked my way out of situations but kickboxed??? hmmmmm, maybe you are onto a new therapy that you can make millions with!!!