And good riddance.
Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out
The best thing about last week is it being over. I have no idea why DST rocked my world so much, I don't recall it being such a rough transition in years past ??? But it did and all I can hope is that this week is better, more productive and/or more deal-able. There are already a load of bright points in the coming week:
- the pool re-opens tomorrow morning and I'll be there when that sucker opens!
- the tournament starts on Thursday
- enjoying Landsdowne Road chicken wings while watching b-ball
- getting my race top for STL picked out and sent to Erika for Team Pfeiffer branding
- trying out the fresh carrot pasta I picked up at the farmers mkt over the weekend
One breath at a time.