Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I see the sky above me like a full recovery

Ahhhhhh. This week IS better, I already feel it. The exhaustion and tiredness are gone & the quest for more conscious hours is around! I got my Duathlon Monday workout in last night.

2 miles running - 16:32 (8:16/mi)
55 mins spinning
2 miles running - 16:13 (8:06/mi)

Felt very solid and if I hadn't been starving and in dire need to get a grocery trip in to Whole Foods, I would have cranked out some more miles on the TM.

This morning was a return to the pool. It's finally re-opened and although incredibly cloudy at the moment (they promise me it'll clear) the chemical / water balance seems to be figured out + they've got some new working lights and the whole area is much cleaner. So 1512 yds in a variety of strokes and b/c it's been a couple weeks since last in the water, no sprint combinations. Will get at least one more swim in this week and bring back the longer sprint series.

4 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Glad you are back to it this week!

Dan said...

I'll echo that comment. I'm glad that the injury bug (knockin' on wood) has moved on.

Dang that cupcake looks good.

solarpowered said...

Yay! Sounds like a great week so far!!!

Sarah said...

1512 yards?? Because round numbers scare you??

Great workouts!!!