Monday, March 23, 2009

Knotties take to Central Park

Awwww yeah, it's on! My company has set up a team to participate in this year's JP Morgan Corporate Challenge. Along with getting a chance to run together, party together [afterwards], and perhaps even train together, I have no doubt our kick ass designers will come up with a great design to compete in the t-shirt contest!



And the running may continue well into the summer as talks have started about potentially running the NYC Marathon together or at least setting up a training group that will run long together in preparation for the marathon. WOOT!

5 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Very fun!

KP said...

awesome!!!!

Sarah said...

Let's see if my company can defend its 1st place win in the Boston division and come back to NYC for the championships! Watch out Knotties!!

Maria said...

LOL Sarah!!! I was totally thinking "I wonder if we can compete w/Sarah's work gang"

:-)

solarpowered said...

This sounds so fun!!!