Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Almost Here!

My very first Reach the Beach!!!! Am I physically ready? - you bet! Am I totally stoked? - without a doubt! Am I all packed up and ready to go? - not even close. While I continue to add to the Duane Reade list, take a look at these pics.

Starting Point on Cannon Mountain


My first leg at Willey House State Park
*corrected, my first leg ends here at Willey House...

...it starts here at Highland Lodge. Momma has herself a big ass drop in that first leg. Wheeee!


An overview of the course - thanks Google Earth!

5 comments:

librarianchick said...

Yeeee!!!! I'm as ready as I'm gonna be...and still packing too!!!

WHOOHOO!!!!

Jen said...

Wow maria--that looks so cool! As Luke would say "Have Fun!'

KP said...

kick ass buddy! Looking forward to hearing some great stories from you Moe, Oache, and Heater

Theia said...

I'm so jealous! You guys are going to have an absolute blast!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Good luck Maria - Looking forward to the full report on both the run and the fun!