Saturday, September 27, 2008

Color makes the world go 'round



Was out and about earlier today, doing all of those things normal people do on Saturday mornings ...you know, those things you might do if you're not running 20 miles.  :-)  Among my errands I zipped into the LRS to exchange a possible marathon-worthy top but not before seeing that the newly renovated 2 Columbus Circle, new home to the Museum of Art of Design, had re-opened and was showcasing some eye-opening brightness in the midst of a rather dark and dreary day.


The original look of 2 Columbus Circle



And with a facelift



2 comments:

Jen said...

I actually like the building better before they renovated it! Loved those pics! That's what I love about city living-you never know what you'll see. Each day is an adventure!

solarpowered said...

Those balloon art things are cool. This is just one of the reasons I miss working in the city!