Monday, October 27, 2008

Welp

I did it.  I...

...talked myself down and decided to just chill on immediate running plans
...got those 3 bags of shoes & clothing donated to Goodwill
...made some real progress at the pool
...tossed the 3 legged table
...rejoined the world where eating a bag of chips with lunch everyday probably isn't the best idea, grab size or not.
...(to be honest, Jason) upgraded the iMac to iTunes 8 and thus launched me into the fantabulous world of Genius playlists
...purchased some Missy Higgins and some Jeremy Messersmith (thanks Brandy!)
...gained more much needed inspiration from friends
...made me some killer new playlists
...decided that it would be a good idea to attend the 6:30 a.m. spin class tomorrow
...purchased the Rojo Cabinet  :-)

6 comments:

KP said...

ah...the Rojo cabinet and you finally have the chance to get to know each other. May your days be plentiful and productive.

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

It's amazing how much one can accomplish when not in training! I have a similar list that I'm knocking things off of.

But really, I'd rather be running.

Theia said...

ENJOY the free time!!! You know it'll disappear soon enough. :)

sauconRunner said...

Like Cindi said, amazing what you can get done.

Love the cabinet!

Meredith murphy said...

congrats on the cabinet.

solarpowered said...

That's a great list. I'm happy for you that the cabinet will be in your home :)