Friday, October 17, 2008

He Really Loves Me

Whoa!

The week has really flown by. Traveling back from Chicago Monday afternoon, loads of huge projects at the office and a 24 hour business trip to Austin = finding myself on Friday and not knowing how I got here.

The upside - I'm feeling good, really good. My emotions worked themselves around/out and I'm back on track. I hit the pool earlier this week for some laps and a visit to the steam room and will do the same this evening after work. I'm also planning to get out for a run this weekend. The weather looks fall-tastic!!! I'll also be tracking some more running friends tackling various race distances this weekend - woot!

The downside - Something is still awry with my left leg. And while I'm not sure if it's just the hamstring irritated and encouraging his leg counterparts to gang up on me, it doesn't seem to be getting worse. I'll wear a thigh compression sleeve and continue massaging the area to see if that doesn't help any. I could also use several more hours a day to get through a particularly hairy work project. I'll be so glad once this year is over; right now everything is about getting squeezed into a yr. end delivery. Ugh.

Any who, arrived home from JFK late last night to some Magnolia deliciousness Jason picked up for me. No doubt he knows the way to my heart!

5 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

My right leg is a little off still. Take it easy and hopefully we'll both rebound for another fall race.

Meredith murphy said...

YUM!

solarpowered said...

Listen, you've had a rough week. Better let me make sure that cupcake is acceptable for you. I promise I'll only take one bite. I'll leave you the rest. Seriously. I swear.

:)

Maria said...

Lora - that's the best part!!! J got me TWO cupcakes!!! One for my soul [or sole] sister :)

Dan said...

I gotta take some pix of the cupcakes I'm making for Pdiddy's party. Goofy and fun.

I too hope you recover - both of you! Or, all of you.