Monday, July 6, 2009

Holy turn for the better, Batman



I've been stressed a lot lately... if it's not work it's something else. I felt less than refreshed coming into work today after the long holiday weekend. However it all turned around after having a delicious conversation with little sis #2... she mentioned a possible change in our upcoming camping plans, scheduled for just after the San Francisco HM. The change involves the camping location.

The change involves now camping in Yosemite!





Uh, change approved!

4 comments:

Doctor Err said...

that is soooo on my list....
yay!

Christine said...

yatta!! i grew up camping in yosemite every summer. i can smell it already.. makes me nostalgic just thinking about it. no half dome scaling for you after your race!!!!!

solarpowered said...

sweet!

Sarah said...

As if I wasn't jealous enough that you are running St. George!! Looks like a fabulous trip :)