Friday, May 22, 2009

Uptown on the D Train

Rest day today - woot! So no workout but rather plans to spend some time in the Bronx tonight, watching the Yanks and the Phillies. I'm sure I can get some curls done during that time ...wink, wink. Not much excitement to report, here's how the week looked so far:

Monday: 50 mins. spinning, 3 miles running (23:59)
Tuesday: 30 mins. swimming (1512 yds), 6.35 miles running (58:07)
Wednesday: 90 mins. yoga (balance poses were the focus)
Thursday: 5.65 miles running (47:00)

I'm hoping to get all or at least part of the Half Marathon Circuit Challenge done this weekend to a). spice up a slow starting round of training and b). to get me moving a little faster in prep for next weekend's Brooklyn HM. Not a goal race by any means but a good opportunity for a supported 13.1 mile run and a dip in the ocean afterwards.

I'm also looking forward to finally ordering my new bike and making plans to ride it to work when I can.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

When do you get the bike? Sounds great. Reminds me I need to get out on mine for a ride.