Friday, January 23, 2009

Those folks at lululemon are on to a thing or two



I've been meaning to snap a picture of their latest window art. I like the vibe in this place especially the location by my office. It's easy going and warm and comfortable and knowledgeable and free thinking and it feels like the kind of place you'd like to hang out just a bit more, just a little longer ...you know even when you're not trying on the perfect yoga pants that make your butt look phenomenal or perusing the great tops on sale. In addition to digging the mindset here it's also where I got the advice to check out Jillian at the Kula Yoga Project. It was suggested to me that she's very anatomical in her practice and honestly, that's exactly it. She's almost like a physical therapist yoga teacher. A perfect compliment to my education through Vinita. I look forward to my next session with her and to solidifying my practice.

A good teacher is one who will not give you an answer but allows you to find the answer in yourself. A teacher is a guide; he/she will show you that the answer is inside you. And there is a right answer.
- TKV Desikachar

1 comment:

Craver said...

Unrelated to your post, but distinctively you...

http://www.zazzle.com/cupcakes+shoes
I'm jus' sayin!