Monday, January 19, 2009

How to warm up on a cold day



This past week was a very good one in terms of getting back on track and feeling more balanced. I was able to get nearly all of my intended workouts in and stick with logging my food in SparkPeople pretty good. And while the logging of my meals is just temporary so that I can get a better idea of just how much and what split of cal/fat/carb/protein I'm putting into my gullet, it's very informative and quite interesting. So the week in review:

Monday - run 6 miles, spinning for 60 mins
Tuesday - run 1.5 miles, strength training for 50 mins
Wednesday - swim 35 mins (1512 yds), PT, run 6 miles
Thursday - rest
Friday - swim 30 mins (1512 yds)
Saturday - run 7 miles, yoga for 90 mins
Sunday - stretching & core for 20 mins

5 comments:

Antoinette said...

I have never been able to track my food except for when I was on a bodybuilding kick.

Glad you're finding that balance again!

KP said...

We've been using www.livestrong.com and it's been really eye opening as to not only what, but when I eat.

Good on ya for getting back into the swing of things.

Stephen said...

I love SP for tracking my food. The forums are almost as addicting as KR and Twitter though, so be careful not to get caught up in the quest for points.

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

I would be scared to track my food consumption! And I already spend too much time tracking my fitness junk to add anything else!

solarpowered said...

Yay for balance!

Um, yikes for me even thinking about tracking my food. Yes, it would help me lose some spare pounds, but it might freak me out to see it all in black and white :O