Friday, January 16, 2009

92 days



Until the St. Louis HM, my next goal race. I plan to use a modified Pfitz plan put together by the ever speedy Tom and compliment training with weekly or bi-monthly visits to Vinita for PT. Visits to her will be to keep me loose, to target any problem areas that crop up during training and to continue working on strengthening my core.

I also plan to keep swimming twice a week, spinning once a week, strength training twice a week and attending a yoga class at least once a week. This weekend marks the start to an intro series at Kula Yoga Project, for which I am quite excited!

Training offically kicks off 1/26 - woot!

2 comments:

Theia said...

Woo hoo!!!! [sing-songy voice] Maria has her mojo back! [/sing-songy voice]

(Ironically, the word verification below is ungusto. The opposite of how you feel right now!)

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

You are gonna be a busy woman! Sounds great!