Monday, October 19, 2009

Still here

After a hectic work week and some OK running I'm on forced rest for a few days. Had my top two wisdom teeth extracted Friday morning and am playing it extra cautious with the workouts. There's no way I want to delay healing and no way I want to end up with dry sockets. So the weekend was mostly this:

Chocolate milk
Mashed potatoes
Green monsters
Ice cream (and I'm not even an "ice cream person")
Kefir
Applesauce
Iced coffee

+

Lots of couch time with my favorite fuzzy one



The time off has made me a little stir crazy but I'm hoping it was the right move and also a little bit of rest that my piriformis seemed to want.

Back at work today and no probs with the ole sockets so knock on wood, I'll be outside tomorrow for some miles. I've also got a very exciting running development to announce soon - wheee!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend (minus the teeth pulling thing)!! I love couch time with the furry ones :)

A running announcement?? The suspense is killing me!!