Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whizzing on by

Time is passing way too quickly, I blink and another week is gonezo. While I'd love a few more hours in each day I do seem to be weathering the busy days at the office and getting my workouts done. Last week featured more days of consecutive running than I've been doing as of late and a marked absence of my other non-running stuff. It also featured so many of my favorite things...


Fig cookies from Meredith's, available from my local farmer's market


My very own copy of Rush Hour! Me = super dork


Lots of green monsters = lots of energy


Gorgeous peonies, also from my local farmer's market

And a quick recap of last week...

Monday: 5 miles running easy plus 4 x 10 secs. steep hill sprints (45:46)
Tuesday: 7 miles running as fartlek including 6 x 30 secs. bursts @10K pace (60:00)
Wednesday: 3.5 miles running (29:03) as part of the JP Corporate Challenge. Check out our cool t-shirt design





Thursday: rest day
Friday: another rest day due to poor planning
Saturday: 5 miles running easy plus 4 x 10 secs. steep hill sprints (41:45)
Sunday: 90 mins. yoga @Kula, 10 miles running (1:26)

Some thoughts to come on what I'm thinking regarding the low mileage training plan I'm on at the moment ...and also some questions. Always with the questions.

3 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

You have been busy! Love me some Rush Hour.

I will be anxious to hear what you think of your new plan. The marathon still seems like a long time from now.

solarpowered said...

I'm intrigued by your training -- as always. Can't wait to hear the details.

I saw your recipe for the Green Monster on KR -- I'm going to try one!

Doctor Err said...

ya know.... 'cept for some minor differences...our time is very similar...