Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Getting my tech on

I love geeking out.  Sometimes it's quite simple and subtle but most times it's straight up nerdville.    Refer to my excitement of owning a copy of Rush Hour for just me, Me, ME!!  Anywho, after spending an intense evening in the studio at Kula I finally upgraded my iMac with several software updates and iPhone's OS 3.0.  Awwww yeah, can you say copy & paste w/shake undo, voice memos, and a bunch of other stuff I may or may not use. 

I can't hear you!!!    

So yeah back to the program ...the week got off to a great start.  I'm still tinkering with my training plans (yes, more than one) and trying to avoid "too motivating" music on my easy runs.   See Tuesday's supposed easy run.  Nutz.

Monday:  15 mins elliptical (TMs were full ...booo!), 50 mins. spinning
Tuesday:  30 mins swimming (1512 yds), 5.85 miles running (47:56) with a few hill sprints
Wednesday:  90 mins yoga @Kula

Tonight's session at Kula was particularly intense.   We concentrated on isometric exercises in every single pose performed.   It nearly blew my monkey mind into little bits all over the place.   It was just the sort of challenge Jillian regularly brings to my practice and I love her for that ...for expanding the limits of both my mind and my body.   

And because I'm riding high on tech and yoga, I'm gonna motivate to get the first quality run (in way too long) done before work tomorrow.   Go me!

1 comment:

Dan said...

crike....if the green monster is pumping up your motivation like that, i gotta get me some!

that tech stuff? it's like arabic to me.

so what plans are you following?