Thursday, November 20, 2008

What a workplace!

Just last week my co-worker, Sharon, made incredibly tasty cupcakes for another co-worker's birthday. My oh my were they ever delicious too! And then today, I come in to find that co-worker Dave has prepared some delicious pre-holiday treats for us all. And better yet, they were just a bit more than a biteful ...otherwise known as guilt-free. Coupled with an unexpected free lunch today and it's just about the best work week ever!

Check it out... tiny gingerbread cupcakes with cream cheese based pumpkin icing

So the week has been a study in gradual improvement. I'm staying busy with many large projects at the office, I returned to spin class on Monday night and Iris could not have provided a tougher but still welcoming workout and it feels as though I'm improving in my workouts at the pool. Tomorrow morning I'll be heading to the sports med doc and although I wasn't able to book with my regular doc, I'm hopeful that I'll still get some good information and a bit more direction about how to treat my leg. And last but not least, I have tons of great new soup recipes to try out. I may get one going tomorrow before the weekend hits and my family starts to show up.

No comments: