Friday, January 14, 2011

Committed, I am and I need to be

HAAAALP!

Mailed my registration in for this guy today.  Coincidentally or not, maybe I'm just in the mood to cross items off the ever-growing to-do list, I registered one of our NYC-based teams for the spring edition of RTB and mailed in fees for the fall edition of RTB.  It's pay day and money is a-flowing... come and get some before I run out.

blink

Too late.

About the race, the huge upside (aside from running an official 50K) is that the fabulous coach Lloyd is the RD and can provide some great inside scoop on the course and of course how to train for it.  Time to lay out plans for more time on the trails and getting my PF to suck it up and like it.

2 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Yipee! Sounds like a fabulous goal race for you for the spring. I think with it being on trails you can't/won't have high expectations for speed, so that will take a lot of pressure off you. Going further than 26.2 will probably make your next 26.2 on roads seem easy!

solarpowered said...

Woot! Sounds like an awesome challenge!