Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm an addict and quite possibly a stalker

I know it, Jason knows it, my co-workers know it and my family now knows it. In fact my problem is quite contagious!

For the last several weeks I've been obsessing over, monitoring and talking about my addiction non-stop. I squeal in delight when the objects of my obsession are on screen & even more so as they tumble and wrassle around with one another. I know when they're most active, when they eat, when they nap, what their mom looks like, that they have a cat uncle/aunt and that soon they'll be leaving for new homes.

I know they have a cool doggie door now and they've been spending more time on new surfaces and socializing with others outside their family.



I know their momma used to come in more regularly to feed them but now they share a big bowl.



I know they all are very interested when their human mom or dad comes into the room, especially when there's movement around the camera.



I know they love their cat uncle/aunt very much and just wanna give it a kiss or a lick.



I know that the more time that crate spends in their area the closer they are to leaving for new homes.



Quick! Before it's too late, check out the famous Shiba Inu siblings...

It won't be long (read just a few more days) before Autumn or Ayumi or Amaya or Aki or Akoni or Ando takes off for greener pastures. Until then let the squealing continue!

6 comments:

Jen Jones said...

puppies.are.awesome.

puppies :)

Craver said...

you're so freaking cute.. almost as cute as these little guys...almost.

Jen said...

Like I needed one more procrastination tool! LOL! The kids and I LOVE it! We must have sat there for 20 minutes last night watching them play. The kids were so fascinated. Even our Digby came into see what was up! (Digby is our golden and the Forrest Gump of dogs).

phdatc said...

Oh, I've been to the site. Too addicting!!

Theia said...

That's a healthy addiction, at least!! Keep on watching! :)

Theia said...

They're getting so big!!!!