Monday, April 4, 2011

Putting it out there

In an effort to keep my motivation rolling, here's the recap of last week's skimpy running:

M:  travel to STL and rest
T:   dressed in running clothes & waited out some cold rain.  Never made it for the actual run; ate cheddar & rosemary popcorn.
W:  5.3 ez miles around a couple parks in my parent's neighborhood
T:   Cardinals home opener, woke up too late to do any running
F:   see above, hungover and attempting to do some work
S:   travel to NYC, sloth-like day on the couch
S:   9.35 ez miles up the Hudson

Total:  14.65 miles (don't exactly need a calculator for that math)

My goal for this week is log all a.m. runs, just like I was doing a year ago, and to make it back to the yoga studio at least once.

4 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

You NEEDED a week of sloth-ness after your 50k!

I'm with you on the morning runs. I skipped mine today and have been so distracted all day at work, worrying about when I'm gonna have time to get my run in. Must do it in the morning from now on.

Mindi said...

Yes, you definitely earned a week off / slow week. Glad you had a fun trip and that you are ready to get back into the swing of things!

sauconRunner said...

You got the Yoga done yesterday!

solarpowered said...

Time off to reset/rebalance is important. The fact that you got to hang out with your family while doing that makes it even better. New goals, new focus... it's all ahead for you!