Monday, October 4, 2010

Without much fanfare

I hit another of my goals for 2010.  I knew it was coming but it didn't seem like such a big deal after it happened... in fact I forgot until this morning to check out the mileage summary on my RA log thinking I still had a bit to go. 

And so without further ado, I bring to you my 2010 mileage through October 3rd



...you're digging on my mad SnagIt skillz aren't you???

2 goals down, 1 monster one left remaining.  Or maybe I should downplay it so I don't freak out so damn much when I'm running my next full.   It's not a monster, it's really a gentle care bear of a goal... yeah, that's the ticket!

6 comments:

solarpowered said...

Congrats on the monster mileage! And yeah - that next marathon? No pressure. Just run.

Let the rest fall into place.

Mindi said...

Awesome! So glad you have your running spunk back too! Can't wait to see how NYCM pans out for you!

Anonymous said...

a Care Bear goal... those are the ones we use to give us confidence to take on the Grizzly Bear goals.

Doctor Err said...

my freakin' shero!

Joe said...

Wow - 2K miles! I just bow down to you - you've put in the work for sure. Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congrats Maria!! 2000 this early in the year is awesome!!